Third Round Of Applications For Türkiye Scholarships (undergraduate Level)
Following the completion of the first and second round of applications for Türkiye Scholarships, the third round of applications will be received between 16 April - 27 May 2018 on our official website www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
Application can only be made online through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr.
Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system.
Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
1) Are there any authorized persons or institutions for the application?
- There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. Candidates must submit their applications to www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr personally. Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
2) Is there an age limit for the applications?
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for undergraduate degree.
3) Is it a must to be a graduate in order to apply?
- Applicants who apply to Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
4) Are there required documents to be submitted during the application?
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose. If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc. Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
5) How is the evaluation process of the applications?
- In the evaluation process of the applications, candidates will be evaluated based on their eligibility to the application criteria of the program applied for as well as their academic and social achievements.
6) Is it possible for the candidates to choose any department which they want?
- In the application system, universities and departments which candidates can choose will be available according to the educational background of the candidate. Candidates may only choose universities and departments available to them in the system. An additional choice of university or department that is not available in the system is not possible.
7) Which communication channels can I use to get detailed information?
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 18:00
|2/15/2018||2/15/2018||Bangladesh National Mourning Day|
|3/17/2018||3/17/2018||Birthday of Father of Bangladesh Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mucibur Rahman & National Children's Day|
|3/26/2018||3/26/2018||Independence Day of the People's Republic of Bangladesh|
|4/14/2018||4/14/2018||Bengal New Year|
|5/2/2018||5/2/2018||Shab-e Barat *|
|8/15/2018||8/15/2018||National Mourning Day|
|8/21/2018||8/23/2018||Eid-ul Adha *|
|10/29/2018||10/29/2018||Turkish Republic Day|
|12/16/2018||12/16/2018||Victory Day of the People's Republic of Bangladesh|
|12/31/2018||12/31/2018||* Dates of the religious holidays are scheduled according to religious calendars every year.|
|2/21/2019||2/21/2019||International Mother Language Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29